By Angela Romero
This simple recipe helps me start my family’s day healthily, especially when we’re on the go! I’ve even added ingredients like turmeric and spinach for a daily dose of health and success.
Breakfast Quiche To-Go
1/3 cup milk
Handful chopped spinach
1/3 cup chopped green onions
1/2 avocado chunked
1/3 cup shredded carrot
3 small red, yellow or orange sweet peppers (chopped)
3 tsp. turmeric
Mixed veggie spice (no salt added)
Chopped kale (optional; massage first to soften)
- Whisk eggs and milk in a bowl until blended well
- Add all other ingredients to the bowl and mix with a spoon
- Pour mixture into cupcake pan
- Bake in over at 325 degrees for about 20 minutes. Note: Be sure not to over cook since you will be doing additional cooking when re-heating.
- To re-heat, place in toaster oven for a few minutes.
Angela is an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach and mom to two amazing boys, ages 8 and 11. She loves to make herself and her boys breakfast before starting their day and this simple and clean recipe does the trick!