By Stephanie McPherson
I have been making this recipe for several years now and people tell me all the time that it’s one of the best dishes they’ve ever eaten! Through Integrative Nutrition, I learned how nutrition is a bio-individual approach both in mind and body!
Best Brussels Sprouts Ever
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 whole yellow onion, chopped
3 cloves raw garlic, diced
1 3 oz. package diced pancetta ham
1 cup balsamic vinegar
1 package (about 8oz.) Brussels sprouts, each sliced in half
Sea salt and cracked black pepper, to taste
- Pour olive oil into pan and heat on medium
- Add chopped onion, salt and pepper to taste and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Add garlic and cook for an additional 15 minutes
- Add pancetta ham, salt and pepper to taste and cook for 5 minutes
- Add 1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar
- Cook mixture for another 20 minutes stirring occassionally
- Add chopped brussels sprouts and remaining balsamic vinegar
- Cover and cook for 20 minutes
- Uncover, stir well
- Serve and enjoy!
Stephanie McPherson is an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach who has been studying nutrition and health, both in mind and body for over 20 years. She enjoys sharing her knowledge and experiences to empower and inspire others to be their best and most healthy selves! Check out her websites at Blissful Transformation and Life is Success!